Off Road Puncture Sealant 1.25 Litre
OKO offers its best-selling Off Road puncture sealant in a handy squeezable 1250ml bottle.
This makes it an attractive retail product to sell in garden centres, garages, grasscutting dealers, mobility suppliers and plant supply & hire companies.
OKO Off Road in bottles also appeals to golf courses, horticultural service operations and companies who run fork lifts and other rubber-tyred vehicles.
Inner tubes are protected by OKO, and although tubes are less robust than tyres they will in most cases be sealed, so long as the tube is not badly torn or punctured right through both sides.
• The best off road tyre sealant you can buy
• Great-value bottle – 1250ml
• Uses include trailers, wheelbarrows, golf buggies, ride-on mowers, mobility scooters and wheelchairs, small agricultural machines, fork lifts
• Easy application; cap contains valve core remover and pouring tube
• Can be used with tubeless tyres or inner tubes
• Prevents punctures; stops deflations as you drive
• Seals the hole in the tread area the moment the puncture happens
• Designed for use in the harshest off-road environments
• Lasts the legal life of the tyre
• Deals with loss of air and provides a permanent seal to any hole in the tread area caused by puncturing objects with a diameter of up to 10mm
• Only 10-15 ml of OKO is used in making each seal
• Remains inside the tyre even after multiple sealing events