Hayter Spirit 41 (616J)
Able to tackle rougher grassed areas as well as leave a neat finish on small-to-medium lawns, this lawnmower is light and easy to use. Like the rear roller Spirit models, this machine features the latest skeleton aluminium chassis for extra robustness and reduced weight.
Features and benefits:
- Unique aluminium and ABS polymer construction
- Strong, lightweight aluminium skeleton chassis for all key mounting points including the engine, handlebar and wheels etc.
- Built with Briggs & Stratton engines for performance and reliability
- Fabric grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars for easy emptying
- Can be used without grassbag as a rear discharge mower
- Enhancement fins noticeably improve the quality of cut and grass collection
- Large diameter wheels with rubber tyres and ball race bearings
- Handlebars fold reducing storage space required
- Smooth high impact ABS polymer underdeck for improved collection and quieter operation
- Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-65mm controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for easy adjustment
- Comfortable full width handlebar OPC (Operator Presence Control) for safe operation
We Also Recommend
Bosch Rotak 32 Li / 32 Replacement Blade