The Bosch GRL400SET 400m Automatic Levelling Outdoor Rotation Laser features a range of 400 meters when used with the included LR1 receiver and is accurate to 0.08mm/m.
The level is both self-levelling and has an automatic shock warning function which prevents levelling errors in the event of vibrations or shocks. With ergonomic handles and a robust shock resistant aluminium cage the level is well built for outside use.
The LR1 receiver extends the GRL's range to 300 meters both indoor and outdoors and features dust and splash protection of IP54, Optical and acoustic alignment of the laser beam level and Top -mounted magnets for better fixing.
This combination is perfect for professionals looking for an accurate level for working in construction, installation and finishing.
Features and Benefits:
- IP 65 protection against dust and water
- Easy to understand, single button operation
- Range up to 400 m when used with the supplied LR 1 Professional receiver
- Accurate with a high precision of 0.08 mm /m
- Robust protective aluminium cage resists a drop of up to 1 m
- Complete power, supplied with alkaline batteries and rechargeable battery charger set
- Two ergonomic soft grip handles
- Easy to install on to a tripod
- Self levelling of 8% (± 5°) in the horizontal mode
- Automatic shock warning function prevents levelling errors in the event of vibrations or shocks
This product includes:
All as displayed in the Main Picture:
1 x Bosch GRL400SET 400m Automatic Levelling Outdoor Rotation Laser
1 x Ah NiMH battery (ET No. 1 608 M00 05G)
2 x 1.2 V HR20 (D) (9 Ah)
2 x 1.5 V LR20 (D)
1 x Battery housing
1 x Holder 1 608 M00 05A
1 x Laser receiver LR 1 Professional 0 601 015 400
1 x Construction stand BT 152
1 x Gauge GR240 0601 094 100
1 x Charging device with adapter
1 x Transport case (ET No. 1 608 M00 05F)