FREE Servicing - £1229.97 new Hayter * CLICK & COLLECT or visit & purchase in store * new Hayter Harrier 48 VS Autodrive BBC Rear Roller MOWER - Code 475A Mower Cost new £1229.97 LA
This product is * CLICK & COLLECT or visit & purchase in store *.
The Hayter Harrier 48 Autodrive V/S BBC Rear Roller Petrol Lawnmower 475A is designed to be robust, efficient and flexible to enable users to tackle a variety of garden sizes with ease.
The Hayter Harrier 48 Autodrive now features an easy wash system, an all-new cast Aluminium cutter deck, a Briggs & Stratton OHV engine and a multitude of other popular features which have been inspired by the Harrier 41 series.
The Hayter Harrier range has been re-designed for the 2020 season, retaining all the best features of the Harrier series, but with new features such a re-designed cutting chamber offering class leading cutting and collection performance, a two piece roller, with an all new differential system and a cast aluminium chassis.
- Classic stripes are achieved with a two piece, ribbed rear roller, providing superior traction and manoeuvrability with no turf marking when turning.
- Incorporation of a Trim Side allows you to cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls.
- Lifetime Warranty against engine crank-shaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object.†
- Easy-Wash™, a convenient and easy way to clean the cutting chamber, ensuring optimum performance.
- Aluminium cutter deck for increased durability, rigidity and corrosion resistance compared to steel deck alternatives.
- High performance cut and collection system, designed using aerospace technology to ensure class-leading performance in a multitude of environments and seasons.
- Vari-PitchTM cutting technology automatically adjusts the cutter deck to increase air flow when set to cut longer grass (patent pending).
- A range of engines best suited for each variant have been carefully selected to provide guaranteed power and performance with ReadyStart® or Guaranteed to Start (GTS) automatic choke technology.
- Auto-drive models have a variable speed control, adjustable between 2.2 – 3.3mph to suit the operator and mowing conditions.
- Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-60mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for quick adjustment.
- Easy to use 70 litre grass bag can be lifted through the handle-bars for easy emptying, or removed completely for use as a rear-discharge mower.
- Folding handle-bars reduce the storage space needed.
- Lifetime Cutter Deck Warranty.†