FREE Servicing - new £1235.97 Hayter **** CLICK & COLLECT or purchase in store **** new Hayter Harrier 56 VS Autodrive BBC Rear Roller 22" MOWER - Code 575A - Mower Cost New £1235.97
This product is CLICK & COLLECT only.
new 2020 Hayter Harrier® 56 Pro 22" Autodrive VS Autodrive BBC
This mid-range model in the Harrier 56 rear roller mower range featuring a Blade Brake Clutch and Briggs & Stratton engine.
The Harrier 56 rear roller mowers have the widest rollers in their class with a 52cm roller covering the 56cm cutting width.
Suitable for large lawns and gardens the domestic Harrier 56 has many superb features making it a superb lawnmower to use.
The Harrier 56 (575) BBC model has the Hayter autodrive (self-propelled variable speed) transmission with Sens-a-Speed™. Sens-a-Speed™ is a simple system where increasing or decreasing pressure on the handle clutch lever controls the ground speed of the mower. The clutch lever has been designed so it can be used by people with different hand sizes in multiple hand & operating positions.
The 2 piece ribbed rear roller is a reinforced polymer with glass-fibre weave for increased strength & durability. Traction and rolling performance is not affected but weight and noise levels will decrease when travelling over hard surfaces.
The Briggs and Stratton engines fitted to these mowers provide reliable power and performance cut after cut.
- Crank-Safe BBC System: The blade brake clutch stops the blade without having to turn the engine off reducing the time spent emptying the grass bag
- The Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology adjusts the forward pitch angle of the deck as the height of cut is raised or lowered. This increases the airflow in more difficult mowing conditions (longer grass) ensuring superior performance at each cut.
- Trim Side lets the user mow right up to the edge of the lawn. The right hand wheel, cutting blade and rear roller are all positioned in-line. This is ideal for mowing around borders or retaining walls.
- A wash port has been integrated into the deck so it can be cleaned off quickly and easily after each use. Cleaning the deck keeping it free of grass will help to prolong the life of the machine.
- Two piece ribbed rear roller with improved differential and drive method.
- Sens-a-Speed™ ground drive control system
- Lifetime cutter deck and Crankshaft warranty – Manufacturer terms and conditions apply
Mower Type Petrol Rear Roller
Lawn Type Striped / Fine & Informal
Engine Briggs & Stratton
Blade Brake Control ( BBC )
Width of Cut 56 cm (22 ")
Drive System Autodrive - Variable Speed
Forward Speed 1.8 - 3.3 mph
Start Type Recoil
Grass Collection Yes
Grass Bag Capacity 70 Ltr
We Also Recommend
Bosch ****DELIVERED OPTION**** new Bosch INDEGO 400 CONNECT Robotic MOWER - 06008B0171 3165140828284
FREE Servicing - new £1049.97 Hayter **** CLICK & COLLECT or purchase in store **** new Hayter Harrier 48 VS Autodrive Rear Roller Electric start MOWER - Code 476A - Mower Cost New £1049.97
FREE Servicing - new £1075.97 Hayter **** CLICK & COLLECT or purchase in store **** new Hayter Harrier 56 Autodrive Rear Roller 22" MOWER - Code 574A Mower Cost New £1075.97
FREE Servicing - new £1115.97 Hayter **** CLICK & COLLECT or purchase in store **** new Hayter Harrier 48 PRO Autodrive BBC Rear Roller 19" MOWER - Code 479B Honda Engine - Mower Cost New £1115.97