Bosch AHS 65-34
- Lightweight and extremely powerful for the toughest jobs.
- Better handling: up to 15% lighter than predecessor models due to good weight distribution.
- Easy handling: transparent hand guard, softgrip handle and several switch positions ensure safe and more comfortable cutting.
- Maximum performance: 700 watt motor and new blade design with sawing function and 34 mm tooth spacing.
- Powerful 700 watt high-performance motor for powerful cutting
- Extremely high-torque (50 Nm) slipping clutch for impressive cutting performance
- Low weight. Over 15% lighter than the predecessor model, enabling you to cut hedges without tiring out your arms
- Effortless working. Softgrip on the rear handle and improved front handle with optimum weight distribution
- Sawing function. Sawing teeth at the front of the blade easily cut branches up to 38 mm in diameter
- Laser-cut, diamond-ground blades for a clean, precise cut
- Blade tip protector for cutting along walls and paths
- Optimum balance and ergonomics for comfortable working in any position
|Motor power||700 W|
|Blade length||650 mm|
|Tooth opening||34 mm|
|Slipping clutch torque||50 Nm|
|No-load stroke rate||3.400 spm|
|Blade tip protector|
|Sound pressure level||76 dB(A)|
|Sound power level||97 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty K||1 dB|
|Noise level||The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 76 dB(A); Sound power level 97 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 1 dB.|