Bosch AHS 50-16
- Lightweight and powerful for convenient hedgecutting.
- Effortless handling: lightweight hedgecutter, designed to reduce the strain on your arms and back.
- Convenience: a well-balanced tool with ergonomic handles to ensure a more comfortable working position.
- Outstanding performance: high-speed motor and 16 mm tooth opening give you the cutting power for small to medium-sized hedges.
- Optimum balance and ergonomics for comfortable working in any position
- High-performance 450 W motor for powerful cutting
- Small outer dimensions for better handling
|Motor power||450 W|
|Blade length||500 mm|
|Tooth opening||16 mm|
|No-load stroke rate||3.400 spm|
|Sound pressure level||74 dB(A)|
|Sound power level||95 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty K||2 dB|
|Noise level||The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 74 dB(A); Sound power level 95 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 2 dB.|