Bosch Universal VERTICUT 1100
- Performance: the combination of 1100 watt Powerdrive motor and “Jet-Collect System” enables fast verticutting without tool blockage.
- Efficient: “Jet-Collect System” with BOR steel blades and special airflow inlets offers fast and complete collection of moss and thatch.
- Practical: large 50-litre collection box means less stopping and time to empty it. And only 40 cm when stored due to stackable collection box and folding handles.
- Compact storage. Double folding handle, stackable collection box
- Large 50-litre collection box means less stopping and time to empty it
- “Jet-Collect System”. Innovative drum with BOR steel blades and airflow inlets quickly and completely removes the layer of thatch consisting of plant debris, moss and weeds from the lawn
||14 rotating BOR steel blades
|Capacity of collection box
Noise/vibration information (ALR/AVR 1)
|Sound pressure level
|Sound power level
||Measured values for noise determined according to 2000/14/EC. The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 78 dB(A); Sound power level 95 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 1 dB.
Noise/vibration information (ALR/AVR 2)
||The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level dB(A); Sound power level dB(A). Uncertainty K= dB.