ALR 900 Corded Moss Rake/Scarifier
- Performance: the combination of the 900 W Powerdrive motor and the “Jet-Collect System” provides fast and clog-free raking.
- Efficient: “Jet-Collect System” with spring steel tines and special airflow inlets offers fast and complete collection of moss and thatch.
- Practical: large 50-litre collection box means less stopping and time to empty it. And only 40 cm when stored due to stackable collection box and folding handles.
- Compact storage. Double folding handle, stackable collection box
- Large 50-litre collection box means less stopping and time to empty it
- “Jet-Collect System”. Innovative drum with spring steel tines and airflow inlets quickly and completely removes thatch and moss
|Motor power||900 W|
|Drum system||10 double steel tines|
|Working width||32 cm|
|Work height||+10/+5/0/-5 mm|
|Capacity of collection box||50 l|
Noise/vibration information (ALR/AVR 1)
|Sound pressure level||76 dB(A)|
|Sound power level||93 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty K||1 dB|
|Noise level||Measured values for noise determined according to 2000/14/EC. The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 76 dB(A); Sound power level 93 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 1 dB.|
Noise/vibration information (ALR/AVR 2)
|Noise level||The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level dB(A); Sound power level dB(A). Uncertainty K= dB.|