Bosch AHS 50-26
- Less weight and more power, ideal for mid-sized hedges.
- Greater handling: new lightweight design makes the job less tiring and easier to finish without breaks.
- Easy handling: ergonomic handles with softgrip and transparent hand guard ensure a safe and more comfortable posture.
- Powerful performance: 600 watt motor and new blade design with sawing function and 26 mm tooth spacing.
- Powerful 600 watt high-performance motor for powerful cutting
- Extremely high-torque (50 Nm) slipping clutch for impressive cutting performance
- Low weight. Over 10% lighter than the predecessor model, enabling you to cut hedges without tiring out your arms
- Effortless working. Softgrip on the rear handle and improved front handle with optimum weight distribution
- Sawing function. Sawing teeth at the front of the blade easily cut branches up to 32 mm in diameter
- Laser-cut, diamond-ground blades for a clean, precise cut
- Blade tip protector for cutting along walls and paths
- Optimum balance and ergonomics for comfortable working in any position
|Motor power||600 W|
|Blade length||500 mm|
|Tooth opening||26 mm|
|Slipping clutch torque||50 Nm|
|No-load stroke rate||3.400 spm|
|Blade tip protector|
|Sound pressure level||75 dB(A)|
|Sound power level||96 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty K||1 dB|
|Noise level||The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 75 dB(A); Sound power level 96 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 1 dB.|